Inspiration is a wonderful thing in this world. It can be found anywhere at anytime. Think about the last time you felt inspired… didn’t it feel awesome? Whether is was a picture you saw, a book you read, or words spoken by your mentor, there is a rush of endorphins that flow through your body uplifting your spirits and igniting your creative motor. It’s one of my favorite feelings in the world and the best part… you have the power to create these feelings for yourself.
What I have discovered through years of being a leader in the realm of inspiration is that many people underestimate their own ability to inspire others. Being an inspiration doesn’t mean you have to be a celebrity or an influencer or even a leader in the company you work for. You can inspire others just the way you are. Yes, YOU!
Inspiration gives people the motivation and empowerment to create, imagine, and innovate! Wouldn’t you like to have that affect on people? When you inspire others, you also inspire yourself. It’s a win-win concept.
BUT- in order to inspire others, you must first be inspired.
If you’re still finding it hard for yourself to stay inspired, sign up for my free monthly inspiration board to get started.
Ready to be that dose of inspiration for others? Consider how you can inspire people in your life and your work these 12 powerful ways.
- There’s no need to be perfect to inspire others. Let others be inspired by how you deal with your imperfections.
- Sharing your strengths will empower people but sharing your weaknesses will inspire them.
- Be passionate and enthusiastic about your work. People feel inspired by others sense of joy.
- Adopt an optimistic point of view.
- Stand out from the crowd.
- Create your own beliefs instead of giving into the majority.
- Be a leader who is vulnerable.
- Start with what you have. People feel inspired when they see someone accomplishing tasks against all odds. Don’t wait until you have enough money or authority, just go do it!
- Paint a picture of your vision for other to see. “Vision is the art of seeing what is invisible to others.” -Jonathan Swift
- Share your story with the world!
- Listen to others.
- Be proud of who you are and what you have accomplished thus far.